How can I smoke without smoking?
How to Smoke in Your Room Without Smelling It
- Turn on an air purifier. One of the best ways to treat indoor smoke is by turning on an air purifier.
- Open a window. Where you can, try and open up a window while you smoke.
- Close any air vents.
- Put a wet towel by the closed door.
- Put your hair up & limit clothing.
- Mask the smell.
- Keep it short.
- Freshen up.
What can you smoke when you don’t have cigarettes?
They don’t take a lot of effort or time, but they’re enough to replace the habit of grabbing for a cigarette.
- Drink a glass of water.
- Eat a dill pickle.
- Suck on a piece of tart candy.
- Eat a popsicle or wash and freeze grapes on a cookie sheet for a healthy frozen snack.
- Floss and brush your teeth.
- Chew gum.
What can I replace smoking with?
Try nicotine replacement therapy
The options include: Prescription nicotine in a nasal spray or inhaler. Over-the-counter nicotine patches, gum and lozenges. Prescription non-nicotine stop-smoking medications such as bupropion (Zyban) and varenicline (Chantix)
Why do I crave cigarettes when I don’t smoke?
It is unnerving to have smoking thoughts and urges resurface months after quitting. However, this can be expected as you recover from nicotine addiction. While the nicotine will be long gone from your body, you may have cravings for a cigarette that feel just like nicotine withdrawal.